Orlando, Florida

I went to the Ucf mcdonalds. Taking credit cards was a rude dumb black female.

First she looked at me got jealous and rudely snatched my card from me. Then she was staring at me the whole time in a really rude way. Awful person. I gave her a dirty look for staring at me non stop.

Then this pathetic nlgger rudely said "HAVE A NICE DAY"!!! In a mean way. I said bye bltch!! This nlgger needs to be fired.

Usually there are nice people there but a few bad jerks in the mix

I went to the Ucf mcdonalds. Taking credit cards was a rude dumb black female. First she looked at me got jealous and rudely snatched my card from me. Then she was staring at me the whole time in a really rude way.

Awful person. I gave her a dirty look for staring at me non stop. Then this pathetic nlgger rudely said "HAVE A NICE DAY"!!! In a mean way.

I said bye bltch!!

This nlgger needs to be fired. Usually there are nice people there but a few bad jerks in the mix

Comments

Oaklands Park, South Australia, Australia #912679

This is kinda racist to be honest. Please treat people with more respect, maybe you treated her with disrespect initially, causing her to behave like that to you in turn?

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #906310

You need to be banned from posting your garbage on here BIGOT TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!