I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning.I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the order to the meal version that includes the hash brown before I drove up to the pay window.
Paid the correct price for my updated order, then went to the pick up window where they handed me a sausage McMuffin and coffee. I told the girl I had changed the order and had the full meal coming and that I had paid for it. Without saying a word, she closed the window. The next thing that happens is a manager shows up at the window, a young girl, who tells me I did not order the meal because she heard me order through her headset.
She obviously didn't hear me update the order at the end. The problem is that she had this *** smirk on her face and was so condescending. After having to argue repeatedly that I had paid for the updated order, she finally hands me the meal and acts like she is letting me get away with ripping them off, saying "just go ahead and take it". That's the maddening part.
I was so angry that when I drove out and suddenly realized I had the receipt to prove I paid for it, I couldn't resist turning around to go back even though it made me late for work. I showed her the receipt and rather than admit she was wrong and maybe say "I'm sorry", she gets that *** smirk on her face again and says, "I gave you what you wanted, didn't I?", at which point I just left because I was beginning to see red. Obviously, the word sorry isn't in her vocabulary. Just a side note, I had stopped there for lunch the day before and got back to work with the wrong order.
I will NEVER go there again. It's no wonder I keep hearing on the news that McDonald's sales are down drastically and they are scrambling for ways to improve sales. They need to teach their employees to treat their customers better.
Look, I realize it's just fast food, but don't treat me like I'm a liar or a cheat when you're the one who is wrong.Say away from this McDonald's.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sausage Mcmuffin
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Got lunch from McDonalds #10608 handed me a bag with hot fudge all over the boy to of the bag. Manager looked at me like I'm ***!! Someone needs to..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "I take my daughter once a week to McDonalds. McDonald's had the Happy Meal advertised for $1. I ordered my food. The cashier processed order more than $1...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..."
- "So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I..."