I went to the McDonalds on Boulder Highway near Flamingo in Las Vegas this morning.I ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg and a large coffee, then changed the order to the meal version that includes the hash brown before I drove up to the pay window.
Paid the correct price for my updated order, then went to the pick up window where they handed me a sausage McMuffin and coffee. I told the girl I had changed the order and had the full meal coming and that I had paid for it. Without saying a word, she closed the window. The next thing that happens is a manager shows up at the window, a young girl, who tells me I did not order the meal because she heard me order through her headset.
She obviously didn't hear me update the order at the end. The problem is that she had this *** smirk on her face and was so condescending. After having to argue repeatedly that I had paid for the updated order, she finally hands me the meal and acts like she is letting me get away with ripping them off, saying "just go ahead and take it". That's the maddening part.
I was so angry that when I drove out and suddenly realized I had the receipt to prove I paid for it, I couldn't resist turning around to go back even though it made me late for work. I showed her the receipt and rather than admit she was wrong and maybe say "I'm sorry", she gets that *** smirk on her face again and says, "I gave you what you wanted, didn't I?", at which point I just left because I was beginning to see red. Obviously, the word sorry isn't in her vocabulary. Just a side note, I had stopped there for lunch the day before and got back to work with the wrong order.
I will NEVER go there again. It's no wonder I keep hearing on the news that McDonald's sales are down drastically and they are scrambling for ways to improve sales. They need to teach their employees to treat their customers better.
Look, I realize it's just fast food, but don't treat me like I'm a liar or a cheat when you're the one who is wrong.Say away from this McDonald's.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Sausage Mcmuffin
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."