1125 Shelburne Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
1.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

It happened at McDonald's on Shelburne Road in South Burlington, Vermont on 12/22/18 at 8:30PM and I just sent this complaint through their website:

My boyfriend orders me a 10 piece nugget meal and waits for the drive through person to enter it. He enters it but under it, it said "no sauce" and "Coke" and he then asks if we wanted anything else, without asking about sauce or drink at all.

My boyfriend says, "Dr.Pepper not Coke and BBQ sauce not no sauce" and the drive through guy, with attitude, "If you want those things you need to say it" So my boyfriend orders my M&M McFlurry and makes sure to be specific, like the drive through guy wanted and said, "M&M McFlurry with M&M's" and the drive through guy comes back with, "Gee I didn't M&M McFlurries come without M&M's." As we drove away my boyfriend called him a *** and when we got to the window to pay he asked his name for my complaint. He said, "I don't have to give it to you" so when my boyfriend said, "Alright, I'm coming in" (for the manager) he said "I DON'T *** CARE!!!" And the manager (Hannah) came over and said that she had listened to the whole thing on her mic and it was ok for him to act that way and YELL AND SWEAR AT CUSTOMERS because my boyfriend had called him a *** as we pulled away! It's almost worse that the MANAGER allows him to act this way.

WHAT THE HELL???!!

oh did I mention that the 10 piece I ordered came with 8 nuggets and my McFlurry was only half full?! *insert eyeroll*

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments