Oyster Bay, New York

I have eaten at many McDonalds restaurants since this is my favorite fast food place. All the McDonalds I visited have accepted competitors coupons.On Sat Sept 6 I visited McD's in Oyster Bay NY.

I asked them to accept a competitors coupon when the manager named Martha, said in the loudest rudest voice possible "What-Oh no. this is McDonalds" and started to laugh at me drawing the attention of the other guests.(this was lunch time. So the restaurant was crowded) I was humiliated. If I didn't have my grand children with me I would have walked out.Another customer said to me that "she is a nasty one.

"I believe there was a better way to handle this situation in a more subdued manner.

I was upset at the tone taken with me not the non acceptance of the coupons.With all the competition we have today with fast food restaurants I don't know if this manager is an asset to the McDonald's reputation. to be honest I will think twice before returning to a McDonalds Restaurant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Coupon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments