800 W Pioneer Parkway, Arlington, TX 76013
4.0
Quality of Food

The employee Mario , said he was a manager . He is the rudest employee I have ever met.

He accused me of trying to get free food when I was trying to purchase my meal . I ordered at the window and he did not want to give me the fries then accused me of trying to get free food. I am very upset because I am a loyal customer and the fact that he would argue with me and insinuate I was a liar. I had to go inside and make a second purchase for my fries and talked to the real manager on duty who made me feel at ease.

She was polite and apologized on Mario’s behalf. Meanwhile in the background Mario was saying I was wrong . I just told him he had horrible customer service. At that point he had no response anymore , he knew I wasn’t trying to argue with him.i was just very upset because I am a loyal customer to this location.

I visit this location at least 4 times a week. I’ve never had any issues until I met Mario.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Comments

Mario eyaculated on your burgers all the time. You have his babies in your stomach right now.

to Anonymous #1664816

That's what my sister witnessed several of the employees doing to the special sauce at McDonald's when she was 16. That's why I always order mine "Without the Sauce, Please!"

Sounds to me like Mario is "a few fries short of a happy meal". Maybe McDonald's was desperate for an employee so they hired Mario despite his "frequent flyer" status.