4711 Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109

Stopped here on the way from San Diego back to Las Vegas. I ordered a Big Mac meal, Quarter Pounder meal and 2 - 10 piece McNuggets (we had a coupon from the App that if you bought one you got the other for .50 cents).

The problems began when the register person didn't inform us that buying a 20 piece McNuggets was actually cheaper then 2-10 pieces, because it was on sale. That aside, it took nearly 25 -30 minutes for our food to be ready. I repeatedly asked to speak to the manager as I waited there and finally she came when the meal finally was ready and compensated me by taking off the charge for the McNuggets ONLY! This is after I asked that the entire meal should be comp due to the excessive amount of time I had to wait, but her reply was that she would get in TROUBLE!

I noticed a "How Did We Do" sign that said if anything was wrong to contact the following number 619.721.2348 and mention store 25166. I instantly did so and left a message about my experience. Two days later I did the same thing and finally one more time on Thursday the 13th of June 2019. As of this date NO ONE has ever contacted me back.

I am absolutely incensed , ONE because of the atrocious service and lack of proper compensation by the Manger of the location, but more importantly TWO because of the audacity of having a sign that asks customers to give their feedback and then to have NO ONE return my three calls about the service.

It is impossible to improve the service of your stores if the regional management aren't doing their jobs. I would say that I would never visit a location of yours again based on this lack of service and then follow-up, but realistically we know that is very unlikely because you are McDonalds, but I can say with absolute certainty that I will NEVER visit that location again and that I will use all available social media outlets to make sure others don't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

McDonalds Cons: Customer service and follow up.

Comments

@Anonymous

For lying and fabricating details? Any employee or manager should be rewarded for throwing out customers like this! They know when the customer is playing stupid games and stupid prizes.

Agreed.

@Anonymous

For lying and fabricating. Maybe someone needs to teach you and educate you that people are always able to tell when a customer is full of bs.

I am going to guess you're one of those 'My Way' types. Clearly its clear, you are one of them.

And you should not let the door hit you onto the way out with that mindset. No manager or employee should put up with anybody's bs review or claims.

NondescriptBirman658
@PartialEmu

You're a retard for assuming that.

@NondescriptBirman658

so someone is a retard for calling out and confronting customers like this? Clearly this customer is looking for attention.

@NondescriptBirman658

And you're a customer from h. You're dismissed. Bye-Bye!

@PartialEmu

Agreed with you and what you're saying. These customers need to learn that this a establishment not an soup kitchen!