Aurora, Illinois

Calling this sandwich from heaven is the worst thing McD has done.It is restructured meat bound together by glue which is formed by adding salt and water to the meat mixture.Which in turn allows them to form the shape of the meat patty.McD list only 5 ingredients on the package while there are 70 of them including azodicarbonate a flour bleaching compound used for making foamed plastics.Compound is banned in Europe and Australia as a food aditive.So why is McD allowed to continue using and why is the FDA mum about thisThink about this when you are eating a McRib you are eating the same chemical ingredients and compounds as those yoga mats in the gym.Still hungry?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #666304

I can't believe people are defending poisonous *** food, LOL

Columbus, Ohio, United States #601745

I have been working and eating at McDonalds for over 30 years. I am 5'5 and weigh 140 lbs.

No health problems whatsoever. I am "hot" and happy (except for reading some of this ridiculous nonsense from crazy people).

I look forward to the McRib coming back every year! Yum!

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #586624

Most of what people eat is unhealthy, unless you are a health nut, and even then I doubt most of what the health nuts eat isn't real healthy either or tastes like ***. I look at it like this, we aren't going to live forever, and what good does it do to live a long, healthy life, if you aren't going to enjoy yourself. When it is your time to go, it is your time to go, no matter what you do to prevent it.

Funny Mann
Livingston, New Jersey, United States #586601

Very hungry. All food is bad for you.

You won't live forever so stop the reading and enjoy things in life. Remember you will die someday.

Or maybe you will be eating a McRib instead of being outside getting hit by that bus! Think about it.