3.3K views

This irough s not a complaint about service. I am upset about the way the company has gotten progressively cheaper in its service quality.

I noticed it at first when my once favorite item on the menu, the Mcgriddle, was reduced to the size of a sausage biscuit at the same price. I was heartbroken to the point where I don't even waste my time with that item anymore. I just don't buy it.isit

On a later visit through the drive through I ordered a meal including french fries to find out after i drove away I was not provided with ketchup packs for the fries. I thought it was an accident until it happened everytime I ordered fries.

I realized it was a new penny pinching company policy when it happened in multiple places. Why do I have to ask for ketchup for french fries?

This morning I found more cheapness when my breakfast burritos and parfait have gone through the shrinkage also.

This type of policy change has me seriously thinking about not eating at McDonalds anymore. The value for your money is slowly but steadily disappearing.

Comments

Portions r 50% smler from 1990

I’ve noticed that the Sausage MCMuffin has also gotten progressively smaller. I used to eat at McDonalds 3 to 4 times a week.

I’m done. Cheapskates!

I just had uber eats drop off an egg mcmuffin. When I opened the wrapper I instantly noticed the size of the mcmuffin was really small.

Even the hash brown was noticeably smaller in size.

I'm still hungry!!! Wtf McDonalds??

I used to get the McGriddle at McDonalds, but each time I got them they kept tasting older and staler. I guess not many people were buying them, and they just kept selling their obviously old and expired supply.

Does McDonalds food even have an expiration date? Or do they just keep selling them until they run out?

McDs has dropped to the point that they are not junk food but trash food! I have watched it as a customer.

Every month we buy 20-25 dollar burgers for our group meeting. A nice snack to hold you till you get home. In the beginning there wouldn’t be a burger left!! People would steal a few, in good fun, and take them home.

But as time has progressed the burgers have lost whatever spark it was that made them special. At our last meeting we asked if people still wanted those burgers and we literally had people beg to make them instead of buying them from McD. So many called it trash that we switched.

We still love their fries but only fresh and hot. However thier burgers are something we just don’t buy anymore

#1520983

Yeah I wasn't happy today I went through the drive-through and got a yogurt parfait which I thought was a great value all these years I got a little cup of nothing

I agree- the parfaits and doubled in price and halved in size. pathetic.

You are correct.On another notice, have you seen how thin Big Mac patties are, how can you make them so thin.Also the price of french fries is too costly per small, medium, or large.On a similar issue at Wendy's I noticed they don't fill up their chili cups and can be up to 3/4" in inch short. Also noticeable is the bottom of the chili cup has a 1/2" inch recessed bottom, false real bottom.

to californiarobbie #1473053

A uniquely American problem. Patty size shrinkage.

We just got McGriddles they are probably half size used to be. What a rip off.

This phenomenon is also taking place in the grocery stores. Peanut butter, mayonnaise and other containers are sucking in the size. Next time your in a store turn a jar over, almost all jars bottom are concave, like a white wine bottle.

Brownsville, Texas, United States #1262803

The sausages on the sausage biscuit is smaller than before,,, why?

stop your whining and eat elsewhere...who uses ketchup on fries anyways ? get a life

to Anonymous #1595573

Are you always such a ray of sunshine? Perhaps your life ain't s o desirable .

Some people don't want ketchup with their fries so why would a company, who presumably is in business to make money, waste money by giving people condiments they don't want. Why is it so hard to ask for what you want?

FYI, mcgriddle cakes, burritos, and parfaits are the same size they've always been. Perhaps you're getting bigger and so they seem smaller.

to Anonymous Jackson St Forest, California, United States #1292392

***. They are smaller and smaller size and lower price is deceptive.

to McGriddle lover #1367607

Lol your name is funny. They totally have gotten smaller.

I just got one for the first time in years and googled it. It took me here.

to Another McGriddle Lover #1384643

They are way smaller. Which is fine reduce the price put it on the dollar menu maybe. Then it seems fair.

to Anonymous #1348273

Perhaps your minds altered 24/7 and you're too stoned to notice. Everyone's reducing they're portion sizes and increasing their prices.

How else will they offset the minimum wage increases?

Just wait till the minimum wage reaches $15.00 an hour. A hamburger or sausage patty will be the size of a quarter.

to AwakeAlert15 #1386237

You’re right! AND the jobs will be automated.... so they won’t have to worry about that!