3.7K views

This irough s not a complaint about service. I am upset about the way the company has gotten progressively cheaper in its service quality.

I noticed it at first when my once favorite item on the menu, the Mcgriddle, was reduced to the size of a sausage biscuit at the same price. I was heartbroken to the point where I don't even waste my time with that item anymore. I just don't buy it.isit

On a later visit through the drive through I ordered a meal including french fries to find out after i drove away I was not provided with ketchup packs for the fries. I thought it was an accident until it happened everytime I ordered fries.

I realized it was a new penny pinching company policy when it happened in multiple places. Why do I have to ask for ketchup for french fries?

This morning I found more cheapness when my breakfast burritos and parfait have gone through the shrinkage also.

This type of policy change has me seriously thinking about not eating at McDonalds anymore. The value for your money is slowly but steadily disappearing.

Comments

I agree! I loved the McDonald’s breakfast burrito but lately I couldn’t help noticing how small the burrito has become and at the same price even.

Its ridiculous It’s child size now. No more McDonald’s for me

I’m having a sausage bagel meal at Macs and straight away noticed my bagel sausage had shrunk. I thought maybe it was my imagination until I read these posts.

"Heartbroken" over your McGriddle??? Get a grip already!!!

to Anonymous #1626322

Get a grip? Really!

Very disappointed in the parfait I got today, Dec. 11, 2018. Way smaller than it used to be.

Got purchased a parfait for the first time in months. Couldn't believe my eyes.

This thing was Junior size and not even close to full. Crazy disappointed.

A waist of a $1.85. Never again.

Portions r 50% smler from 1990

I’ve noticed that the Sausage MCMuffin has also gotten progressively smaller. I used to eat at McDonalds 3 to 4 times a week.

I’m done. Cheapskates!

I just had uber eats drop off an egg mcmuffin. When I opened the wrapper I instantly noticed the size of the mcmuffin was really small.

Even the hash brown was noticeably smaller in size.

I'm still hungry!!! Wtf McDonalds??

I used to get the McGriddle at McDonalds, but each time I got them they kept tasting older and staler. I guess not many people were buying them, and they just kept selling their obviously old and expired supply.

Does McDonalds food even have an expiration date? Or do they just keep selling them until they run out?

McDs has dropped to the point that they are not junk food but trash food! I have watched it as a customer.

Every month we buy 20-25 dollar burgers for our group meeting. A nice snack to hold you till you get home. In the beginning there wouldn’t be a burger left!! People would steal a few, in good fun, and take them home.

But as time has progressed the burgers have lost whatever spark it was that made them special. At our last meeting we asked if people still wanted those burgers and we literally had people beg to make them instead of buying them from McD. So many called it trash that we switched.

We still love their fries but only fresh and hot. However thier burgers are something we just don’t buy anymore

#1520983

Yeah I wasn't happy today I went through the drive-through and got a yogurt parfait which I thought was a great value all these years I got a little cup of nothing

I agree- the parfaits and doubled in price and halved in size. pathetic.

You are correct.On another notice, have you seen how thin Big Mac patties are, how can you make them so thin.Also the price of french fries is too costly per small, medium, or large.On a similar issue at Wendy's I noticed they don't fill up their chili cups and can be up to 3/4" in inch short. Also noticeable is the bottom of the chili cup has a 1/2" inch recessed bottom, false real bottom.

to californiarobbie #1473053

A uniquely American problem. Patty size shrinkage.

We just got McGriddles they are probably half size used to be. What a rip off.

This phenomenon is also taking place in the grocery stores. Peanut butter, mayonnaise and other containers are sucking in the size. Next time your in a store turn a jar over, almost all jars bottom are concave, like a white wine bottle.

Brownsville, Texas, United States #1262803

The sausages on the sausage biscuit is smaller than before,,, why?

stop your whining and eat elsewhere...who uses ketchup on fries anyways ? get a life

to Anonymous #1595573

Are you always such a ray of sunshine? Perhaps your life ain't s o desirable .