Houston, Texas
4.9K views

This irough s not a complaint about service. I am upset about the way the company has gotten progressively cheaper in its service quality.

I noticed it at first when my once favorite item on the menu, the Mcgriddle, was reduced to the size of a sausage biscuit at the same price. I was heartbroken to the point where I don't even waste my time with that item anymore. I just don't buy it.isit

On a later visit through the drive through I ordered a meal including french fries to find out after i drove away I was not provided with ketchup packs for the fries. I thought it was an accident until it happened everytime I ordered fries.

I realized it was a new penny pinching company policy when it happened in multiple places. Why do I have to ask for ketchup for french fries?

This morning I found more cheapness when my breakfast burritos and parfait have gone through the shrinkage also.

This type of policy change has me seriously thinking about not eating at McDonalds anymore. The value for your money is slowly but steadily disappearing.

Comments

Many people's assets have become Super-Sized from regularly eating at Mickey D's.

Just slow down the drive thru by asking size questions if you want to pressure them.

I’m hungry damnit! What’s with the egg McMuffin sliders?

I think that McDonald's needs to go back to it's SUPER-SIZED kicking days. I am very extremely active and I could pig out on McDonald's fare three meals a day and would never get fat.

So....... "SOUP SIZE IT!" I ain't worried about my assets becoming SUPER-SIZED!

When did they change the size of the parfait? Ridiculous small

I just purchased the parfait and thought they had mistakenly given me the child’s size. Nope.

It’s one third the size it used to be and more expensive. I’m done.

to Anonymous #1697719

It’s been a while since I ordered the parfait, I bout died when my husband brought it home to me . I was like what’s that they used to be bigger, he said that’s why I got you 2! Um you should have got me 4 what the heck

MuteTigerSalamander777

How else can they pay their employees $15 an hour, they have to make up the money with their customers

to MuteTigerSalamander777 #1663616

Sign my petition on this issue!!!! https://www.change.org/p/mcdonald-s-change-mcdonalds-sausage-burritos-name-to-sausage-roll-ups/w?source_location=petition_show

Ronald McDonald's Sausage Is Just As Big As Ever. So Are His Chicken McNuggets.

to Better Off Eating At A Soup Kitchen #1688589

OM!

I just got a chicken sandwhich tonight and took a few bites. I had to do a double take.

Their chicken sandwhiches are now half as thin! the size roundness wise is still the same but thickness is gone.

Both sides are breaded so i'm not sure how it wasn't just a crunch patty. Rediculous.

#1652088

I got a parfait the other day is this size for four year olds ridiculous how much the shrink everything but the price

Yeah I just got bacon mcgriddle and nearly *** my pants. Its about 1/2 the size of the last one I got a few months ago.

Small drink, smaller mcgriddle and tiny hashbrown. Same price, about $8.00.

Im all set haha. NO THANKS

I just got a parfait and I looked at it thinking it was a children's size, very disappointing, guess they think people won't notice!

I agree! I loved the McDonald’s breakfast burrito but lately I couldn’t help noticing how small the burrito has become and at the same price even.

Its ridiculous It’s child size now. No more McDonald’s for me

I’m having a sausage bagel meal at Macs and straight away noticed my bagel sausage had shrunk. I thought maybe it was my imagination until I read these posts.

"Heartbroken" over your McGriddle??? Get a grip already!!!

to Anonymous #1626322

Get a grip? Really!

Very disappointed in the parfait I got today, Dec. 11, 2018. Way smaller than it used to be.