Allentown, Pennsylvania

It never fails i go to micy d's drive thru and order more than 2 meals they mess it up.They obviously dont check my order to match receipt before giving it to me. This has been going on for years.

Or they hand me my drink all wet with overflow. Gross. So they cant count. They dont double check orders.

They hand u sticky drinks. Come again soon. Ya right im going to kfc for now on. They were nice.

They took a little long giving me my order no big deal but they gave me a free desert. They messed up my order too.

But they fixed it and gave me a desert free. I know people abuse that for freebies but i would rather take the chance and make it right for repeat biz.Mcdonalds did give me a voucher for a shake but it

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #666333

Drive thru is for small orders, IT IS RUDE to go through ordering huge meals. Don't be surprised when your large orders are messed up

gmmaslak
Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States #593254

Sorry to tell you but I don't think lazy has anything to do with it ! I went in and they still didn't get it right.

Drove home and had to drive back missed half my order.

Went back and got it . Went home and had to eat cold food!

Just because you are too lazy to go inside and get a correct order is not their problem. :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry