Roanoke, Virginia

Update by user Jan 24, 2012

I wouldn\'t complain if this didn\'t happen every time I ordered the \"large\" fry, every time with dumb hope that things would be better.

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2012

I go to McDonalds because of value sandwiches...they are the only restaurant in the land that offers a decent dollar burger (one with enough meat that you can taste it), but I like to splurge on a large fry...I pay for a large get a small fry in a large carton...on two occasions, I pick the carton upright and the fries fell and didn't even make it up past the lower lip of the carton...maybe the fry cook stays hungry and eats half of it before the customer receives it...if I'm willing to pay for a large ORDER of fries, I should receive fries, not just a large carton...now I order a small fry since that's all they are willing to part with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Burger.

Comments

Fries are sold by the ounce, just like potato chips, not by how far they stand up or lay down in the box when you squeeze it and shake them to the bottom.