I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger served had stale taste and was not of mcdonalds standards. I faced the following issues.
1 Burger served in the birthday package was spoilt.
2 Birthday baby gifts were not given at all.
3 The decor was not as per the mcdonalds printed leaflet.
4 No caps no gifts to the game winners as promised by mcdonalds printed leaflet.
I need a resolve from mcdonalds for messing up my daughters birthday party, please also explain why the gifts and other committed stuff is not given without asking, if your leaflet print claims to offer certain services why should the customer need to beg to get what he has paid for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Event handler
What I disliked
- Burger quality
- Stale burger
- Watery coke
- No birthday gifts
- No birthday decor
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mcspicy Paneer Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "As I was about to go away and eat my food I noticed a huge mess on the floor in the kitchen and it completely put me of my food,staff..."
- "As a huge business franchise, this is unacceptable. You need to check your burgers, sandwiches and wraps thoroughly before biting into them. I guess that's why I couldn't finish my..."
- "Nak makan pun geli la..ini ayam bila korang jual bg customer makan nie..agak2 la ..nk bagi orang mati ke apa..kebersihan kena la jaga..jgn tahu nk bsnes je..ayam ada bau.isi pulak..."
- "Today my web consoled is not open and more many problem facing in Nas device can any engineer arrange give online support. Last six month i am fight with lenovo he..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear. Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."