Mcdonalds - Stale food served to kids in birthday party
I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger served had stale taste and was not of mcdonalds standards. I faced the following issues.
1 Burger served in the birthday package was spoilt.
2 Birthday baby gifts were not given at all.
3 The decor was not as per the mcdonalds printed leaflet.
4 No caps no gifts to the game winners as promised by mcdonalds printed leaflet.
I need a resolve from mcdonalds for messing up my daughters birthday party, please also explain why the gifts and other committed stuff is not given without asking, if your leaflet print claims to offer certain services why should the customer need to beg to get what he has paid for.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Event handler
What I disliked
- Burger quality
- Stale burger
- Watery coke
- No birthday gifts
- No birthday decor
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mcspicy Paneer Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "Dear Sir, We have order to Everbuying as per below details E1501090353133576 Dt 09.01.15 Tracking No. CH14208773688143 Swisspost Unregistered EE1412260233027233 St 26.12.14 Tracking No. CH14196464065610 Swisspost Unregistered..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."