Mcdonalds - Stale food served to kids in birthday party
I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger served had stale taste and was not of mcdonalds standards. I faced the following issues.
1 Burger served in the birthday package was spoilt.
2 Birthday baby gifts were not given at all.
3 The decor was not as per the mcdonalds printed leaflet.
4 No caps no gifts to the game winners as promised by mcdonalds printed leaflet.
I need a resolve from mcdonalds for messing up my daughters birthday party, please also explain why the gifts and other committed stuff is not given without asking, if your leaflet print claims to offer certain services why should the customer need to beg to get what he has paid for.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Event handler
What I disliked
- Burger quality
- Stale burger
- Watery coke
- No birthday gifts
- No birthday decor
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Mcspicy Paneer Burger
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- " I ordered 2 hamburgers at the Nashville, Indiana McDonalds this evening. On one bun, there were 2 pieces of meat that totaled approx. half a hamburger. I have..."
- "I went with the drive thru for breakfast at around 9:30am. Wanted a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel with the Breakfast Sauce on the side. Then I had to have..."
- "McDonald's on Shelby drive and Getwell is by far the worst Mcdonald's that I have ever been to! The lobby is suppose to open at 5AM and it is NEVER..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I had ordered a jute rug from Pepperfry but was delivered something that looks like a dead bear. Though the website says you can return products in 30 days, apparently..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."