Mcdonalds - Stop selling Caramel frappes in memphis tn airways jackson austin pea
Every time I go to the mcdonalds in memphis either on jackson ave or austin pea or airways the one on jackson ave rarely have the caramel frappes the one on airways never have it the one on austin pea might from time to time but lines are always so long I will never ever go to mcdonalds again not these three due to there unprofessional employees and the time I get my frappes is around 230am or3am or 11pm at these times there is always a problem im asking mcdonalds if you cant keep it in stock why sell it I wish starbucks was open at these hours that im out then I would not have to go to mcdonalds worst stores I ever encounter who is the district manager in this area .......awful.........
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Caramel Frape
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "I just found five pubic-looking hairs in a coffee cup. This location looked like an angry mob had attacked the restaurant last night about half an hour before I arrived..."
- "Look in Nogales International.com for top story. writer is Jack H. Scholnick. which happens to be me. it is an article that describes McDonalds lack of responsibilities for all who..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I hired Reon Powdhar from Custom built contracting LLC in NJ also doing work and installations for..."
- "Purchased a pistol grip and butt stock for AR15, in FDE flat dark earth,. They sent me a tan pistol grip and a olive drab stock. I called..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."