Johnson City, Tennessee

I have heard that McDonalds is supporting gays and lesbions and that when they were asked to simply remain neutral in the culture war they refused. They were not asked to support Christians or to discriminate against homosexuals just to remain neutral but they refused.

They also called those apposed to homosexuality as haters.

Not everyone agrees with homosexuality but that doesn't make us haters.

We believe that homosexuality is wrong because the Bible says so, but we do not hate homosexuals. You know the saying hate the sin love the sinner.

And you were only asked to remain neutral.

Comments

WOW!AND WHAT EXACTLY WAS IT THAT WAS WRONG WITH YOUR ORDER,AND HOW CAN WE FIX THAT FOR YOU ? YOURE GAYDAR WAS IN FINE WORKING ORDER THAT DAY I TAKE IT?

Argusville, North Dakota, United States #36742

How does this affect you at all? I'm sure if you did some investigating into a lot of your favorite companies, you'd find more of the same. Companies that treat people like human beings...

"this post doesn't have one post of fact in it" -- correction one shred of fact in it

"I have heard" -- this post doesn't have one post of fact in it!

"lesbion, apposed" -- helpful tip, type your message in Word, and use spell check, then cut/paste it into your post. You look and sound alot more intelligent after doing so.

Hahahahaha, I've stumbled onto this site, and cannot believe it's real from some of the *** posts I've read.