Cincinnati, Ohio

I am talking about the McDonald's i n Cincinnati Ohio located on Hamiton and Galbraith Ave. This McDonalds is a combination of Shell Gas Also.

Over the past year or so a lot of youths have been hanging around the store at night and especially on the weekends. This is a safety hazzard and at one point something serious is going to happen there. My husband and I are elder citizens and I noticed one gentleman that drove up , but was intimidated by the crowds and quickly left. This is a problem and it needs to be addressed right away.

Once my husband called 911 it was so bad.

There needs to be some type of security there. Investigate this siutation before something truly bad happens.

Comments

NurseyNurse

Teens shouldn't be there unsupervised. Once again, bad parents letting their kids run the show.

to NurseyNurse #789416

Thank you!!!! :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh :sigh

I'm sure the teens aren't raising cane there, during business hours. If it is after business hours what are you doing there.

I don't know why anybody would be intimidated by the kids unless they were personally aggressive to a person. For one thing don't let them know that their presence there bothers you and don't approach them to tell they you don't like the fact that they are there. They have as much right to be there as you do. I'm sure they patronize the gas station and the McDonalds.

One time when I was in my 40s and going through some marriage problems, I woke up one night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and got in our car and drove to a convenience store picked up a candy bar and a soda. As I pulled into the parking lot on a less frequented area of the parking lot as that is what we did to lessen the chance of dings in the side of our car from car doors. Anyway as I parked a car load of young guys pulled in next to the other side of my car, and asked me if I would consider selling the car and I smiled and said I didn't think my husband would like it if I sold his baby. It was a really cool sport car.

The young guys thanked me and left the parking lot.

If you don't mistreat people, behavior wise, they will usually leave you alone.

to anonymous Bridgeport, Ohio, United States #738685

Apparently you haven't been out much lately.

Teens are violent these days. Just look up flash rob on youtube.

A large group of teens, maybe 20 to 30 will meet at a designated place. Say a gas station and rush the place. The single clerk or two are simply overwhelmed and the teens make off with thousands of dollars in unpaid merchandise.

Teens are attacking people in public simply for the sake of putting it on youtube themselves.