Albany, New York

4 days a week I go to this McDonald's and at least 1-2 times a week they screw up the order. I am always friendly with the workers as they probably take a lot of ***.

Y'day I specifically asked if my sausage, egg and cheese biscuit had cheese on it and was advised I was 'all set'. Drive away and sure enough - no cheese. Drove back and told them to get it right, which they did and apologized, but how many times can this occur? The last time a worker told me the sandwich didn't come with chesse.

I presented my slip showing it WITH cheese.

No apology and just handed me a new one without saying a word - nice. I now will be driving 5 minutes out of my was to the Exit 8 Mc Donald's where they tend to care a bit more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

The sandwich does not come with cheese, and that happens a lot. You should have at least gotten a quick apology with your replacement but it really isn't a big deal. Make breakfast at home?

Both of you. Site rules state "personal attacks will be deleted"...Knock it off Satan

Satan - That's what you took from the review? By the way, I'm in fine shape and usually enjoy their breakfasts, not that you deserve any explanation. Get a job.

You eat at McD's FOUR DAYS A WEEK? Need to change your name to BIG11 or maybe Rotund11.