Belton, South Carolina

I ordered a "Egg McMuffin, no cheese please".

"Carmen" I think was her name, took my order.

In the truck on my way out of town, I opened it and found I had a muffin with sausage. No egg, no Canadian bacon...

The clerk was sweet, and was listening, but since this McDonalds is only 2 miles from my home, I am pretty sure the gal is new. And botched orders at THIS McDonalds is all too frequent. There is NO McDonalds in the US or Europe that matches this Belton store for screwing up orders.

I consider the issue one of poor training, not the clerks not trying, so returned to the store, asked Carmen to get the manager. the manager was standing about 12 feet from me. He glanced at me, then looked down at the french fry equipment, and ignored me. Carmen waited and waited right next to him, but he never acknowledged my existence.

Finally, I spoke loudly enough for Carmen to hear me and said, "Carmen, since your manager doesn't have time to talk with me, I will leave this sandwich, and when he has time he can figure out the problem." The manager finally made eye contact with me, but never moved or said anything. I dropped the sandwich on the counter and I left. Food paid for but no food.

I am not interested in having my sandwich replaced. I use this McDonalds 2 to 5 times a week. How about replacing this old lethargic rude man (Mr. Brown?) instead? The do not train their new people. I feel sorry for this kids.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sandwich.

Comments

You say they're infamous for screwing up yet you go there 2-5 times a week? What's wrong with you?

If a restaurant screws up ONCE I never return bc there are literally hundreds of restaurants to patronize.

If you don't like it, stop giving them business. They don't care bc they know people like you will complain but ALWAYS return.

Did someone say "PMS"