I am tired of McDonald's messing up my orders. You would be surprised to know that I used to be a lifelong customer but not after today.

Most McDonald's regardless of location get my order wrong one out of five times. This is a huge inconvenience as I usually by drive through. When I discover my order is wrong I either have to suck it up or drive back. I made it a habit to repeat my order three times every time I ordered and still I get the wrong order.

I have been inconvenienced by this so many times that I now refuse to order from McDonald's. My question is this..... For such a successful franchise couldn't you employ someone with enough intelligence to come up with a better system that yields success.

Comments

I am not happy with Mcdonalds anymore The Rochdale one used to be excellent but quality now is terrible and not value for money I once seen a aisan teenager working there spit in someones milkshake I was disgusted and some of the other Manchester branches are disgusting as well. The best one I have been to is the one near Winfields Haslingdon. Very sad I wont be going to Mcdonalds anymore

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #654576

The weekend crews in the Philadelphia suburbs are no better. They don't even know the menu forgetting stuff on the combos.

2 orders botched.

No problems during the weekday. This is lack of training and supervision from the actual manager of that store or franchise.

Bronx, New York, United States #590578

Messes up order in drive thru had to park and reenter McDonalds to get order right and manager gave me thge attitude that i should of pulled everything out in drive thru and checked before pulling away. No sorry or anything just an attitude never again at least Wendys gives you a free order when they are wrong and they say sorry

I am dumb dumb bootlipped monkey. I love to smoke crack, get drunk, not pay my baby momma, collect the food stamp and mooch off the gub'ment. I am just a *** pavement ape.

to hollins1 #896557

Don't be so hard on yourself.

"the American" Which one person is going to give up on McDonalds and put them out of business? The only person who comes to mind would be MrsLea -- McDonald's stock doubles every time she places an order.

I ask a question, for someone who is supposedly old enough to have a license how come you don't know how to type properly.

". i feel sorry for the franchise owners as the American will eventually get tired of this poor customer service and will eventually be replaced with a franchise that actually cares about customer service. "

The I in that sentence should be capitalized. OH right you made a mistake. How dare they make mistakes but if you make a mistake it is okay.

NEWS FLASH. Mcdonalds will never go out of service because of lazy people who don't want to cook. Also there are the normal people who check their orders if they had the same problem before.

hollins1

MR.WHITE.WHITE WOMEN WILL TELL YOU STRIGHT UP FRONT.ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK.AND THAT'S FOR REAL.EVERYONE ON THIS SITE KNOW'S YOUR NAME IS NOT MR.WHITE.COME ON NOW.WTF.YOU CAN POST A COMMENT ON THIS SITE.BUT YOU CANNOT STEP UP IN THE PAINT AND BE FOR REAL ABOUT YOUR TRUE NAME.***.YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF ***.YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WOULD HIDE BEHIND A WOMAN'S SKIRT.I AM SO SURE YOU DO NOT GO TO MCDONALD'S AND NEG ANYONE.BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET YOUR *** KICKED SO FAST IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SWIM.ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS STEP UP IN THE PAINT.STEP UP OUT OF CALI AND STEP INTO A REAL *** KICKING.STEP UP IN TEXAS YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO ANY MCDONALD'S IN TEXAS.BUT I WOULD PERFER YOU COME TO DALLAS.

hollins1

THIS PROBLEM WITH MCDONALD'S IS SO SIMPLE.STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY WITH MCDONALD'S.IF YOU PLACED AND ORDER ONCE AND MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE'S COULD NOT GET IT RIGHT.YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS MATTER AS THAT'S IT.COOK AT HOME OR DO YOU KNOW HOW?SOUND'S TO ME LIKE YOU LIKE TO COMPLAIN.THEIR IS KNOW ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND.GOING TO KEEP GOING TO THE SAME PLACE THAT EITHER THEY CANNOT OR WILL NOT GET YOUR ORDER CORRECT.MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Mcdonalds is so horrible because all they do is hire fat loud mouthed she boons and vile muh *** buck n-iggers. Mc Donald's is a McN-igger loving company.

Check out 365black.com. A McDonald's website dedicated to embracing niglets, tar babies, sheboons and buck n-iggers.

I love going to mcn-iggers and harassing all the *** skinned yard apes that work there. White women need to be careful because they could get muh dikked by all the buck n-iggers that work there and hang out and sell crack while eating fried chicken and "soul food." that ain't soul food, it's called Apefrica Pavement Ape cuisine.

I had the worse experience at the Solomons MD McDonald's drive-thru. I had my 15yr old grandson and my 4 yr.

old granddaughter with me and ordered two meals both with sweet tea, 1 medium M&M McFlurry, and a small shake. When I got to the window the girl handed me a "very small" McFlurry and I thought she had my order confused because what I ordered was a small shake and a medium McFlurry so I handed it back and asked for a larger one. Then a young black female (with a Manager's shirt) came to the window with a smaller one. I said; that is the same size as the first one, and she hollered "No it's not!" then she grabbed the other one and held them out and said "which one do you want"?

I said you do not have to be a "smart ***" about it. She then shut the window and gave me the "middle finger" so I called her a black bi*ch then she opened the window and drew back the McFlurry as if she was going to throw it in my face. I told her "Don't even think about it" I would have attempted to climb out my window after her if she did but since I had two grandchildren I drove off and did not get the two iced teas. I have worked in customer service for 20+ years and have had many rude customers but would NEVER talk the way she did, nor give a customer the finger.

I have contacted McDonalds several times and have yet to receive a refund for the items I didn't receive. All I received was an email that I cannot respond to.

If that worker had of thrown that McFlurry in my face they would have had a huge lawsuit! I am not "sue happy" but sometimes a point needs to be made!

to Vickie #1068834

You called her a black *** and you think you're innocent and in the right!?? News flash, mcflurries don't come in medium.

The come in regular and snack size and they are both quite small. Smaller than a small shake.

I ordered my small breakfast meal and the employee had it hanging out of the drive thru window. When I asked the employee not have my food out of the window she told me that's how they train to put the food out of the window

Just because the order is correct on the screen doesnt mean that you are going to get the right order. Also most McDonalds are owned corporately now and not a franchise so unless the area manager who usually has about 20 stores to watch over is doing their job everything is going to suck.

I am a manager at a McDonalds and the majority of the people dont do their job right unless the aree or regional manager are present. The majority of managers treat their employees like *** and dont want ot do anything to help each other out. I was hired to fix my store and let me tell you it is hopeless.

They will hire just aboutr anyone and dont want ot keep things the way McDonalds has been doing for years. There customer service has gone down the drain and it will take a miracle to get things back to normal.

WELL MY FRIEND WENT INTO MCDONALDS ON HIS BREAK. THE CREW MEMBERS WERE ALL STANDING IN FRONT INSTEAD OF WORKING.

HE WAS STANDING THERE FOR 5 TO 10 MINUTES WHILE THEY WERE STANDING AROUND TALKING ABOUT SMOKING *** AND TALKING LOUD. THEY FINALLY TOOK HIS ORDER AND GOT HIS ORDER WRONG, SO HE WENT BACK AND THE LADY HAD AN ATTITUDE AND WENT TO THE BACK AND THREW SOMETHING ON IT WRAPPED IT BACK UP AND GAVE HIM THE BAG AND WALKED OFF. SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE BECAUSE THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!!

WHY WORK IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE AN ATTITUDE?? "NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO TO MCDONALDS" HE SAID UPSET AND ANGRY.

Employee:

That's not exactly a solution... there has been many a time when the order on the screen was correct but I still received the wrong items.

Actually, at most McDonald's, there is a screen outside where the order shows up. If something isn't right on the screen, tell the cashier.

Also, 'regular' is not a size, so if you're getting a small fry when you wanted a medium, tough luck. 'Whatever comes with the meal' is also not an acceptable answer. It has nothing to do with intelligence. I am working on a chemistry degree and work at McDonald's to help pay expenses, and trust me, 98% of the time, it's NOT the employee.

I have had someone tell me I was wrong when I was the one taking their order.

It's like, "No, I heard exactly what you said, you ordered wrong. Not my fault." So if it's too difficult for you to look at your screen, you obviously should not eat there.

#120131

Here's a idea, CHECK YOUR ORDER BEFORE YOU DRIVE OFF!

#120128