Calgary, Alberta

I am tired of McDonald's messing up my orders.You would be surprised to know that I used to be a lifelong customer but not after today.

Most McDonald's regardless of location get my order wrong one out of five times. This is a huge inconvenience as I usually by drive through. When I discover my order is wrong I either have to suck it up or drive back. I made it a habit to repeat my order three times every time I ordered and still I get the wrong order.

I have been inconvenienced by this so many times that I now refuse to order from McDonald's. My question is this..... For such a successful franchise couldn't you employ someone with enough intelligence to come up with a better system that yields success.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

I am not happy with Mcdonalds anymore The Rochdale one used to be excellent but quality now is terrible and not value for money I once seen a aisan teenager working there spit in someones milkshake I was disgusted and some of the other Manchester branches are disgusting as well. The best one I have been to is the one near Winfields Haslingdon. Very sad I wont be going to Mcdonalds anymore

fastfoodstereotype
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #654576

The weekend crews in the Philadelphia suburbs are no better.They don't even know the menu forgetting stuff on the combos.

2 orders botched.

No problems during the weekday.This is lack of training and supervision from the actual manager of that store or franchise.

Pete
Bronx, New York, United States #590578

Messes up order in drive thru had to park and reenter McDonalds to get order right and manager gave me thge attitude that i should of pulled everything out in drive thru and checked before pulling away. No sorry or anything just an attitude never again at least Wendys gives you a free order when they are wrong and they say sorry

hollins1

I am dumb dumb bootlipped monkey. I love to smoke crack, get drunk, not pay my baby momma, collect the food stamp and mooch off the gub'ment. I am just a *** pavement ape.

Bill Clinton
to hollins1 #896557

Don't be so hard on yourself.

BigBruce

"the American" Which one person is going to give up on McDonalds and put them out of business? The only person who comes to mind would be MrsLea -- McDonald's stock doubles every time she places an order.

Jedi Knight Ethan

I ask a question, for someone who is supposedly old enough to have a license how come you don't know how to type properly.

". i feel sorry for the franchise owners as the American will eventually get tired of this poor customer service and will eventually be replaced with a franchise that actually cares about customer service. "

The I in that sentence should be capitalized. OH right you made a mistake. How dare they make mistakes but if you make a mistake it is okay.

NEWS FLASH. Mcdonalds will never go out of service because of lazy people who don't want to cook. Also there are the normal people who check their orders if they had the same problem before.

hollins1

MR.WHITE.WHITE WOMEN WILL TELL YOU STRIGHT UP FRONT.ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU WILL NEVER GO BACK.AND THAT'S FOR REAL.EVERYONE ON THIS SITE KNOW'S YOUR NAME IS NOT MR.WHITE.COME ON NOW.WTF.YOU CAN POST A COMMENT ON THIS SITE.BUT YOU CANNOT STEP UP IN THE PAINT AND BE FOR REAL ABOUT YOUR TRUE NAME.***.YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF ***.YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WOULD HIDE BEHIND A WOMAN'S SKIRT.I AM SO SURE YOU DO NOT GO TO MCDONALD'S AND NEG ANYONE.BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET YOUR *** KICKED SO FAST IT WOULD MAKE YOUR HEAD SWIM.ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS STEP UP IN THE PAINT.STEP UP OUT OF CALI AND STEP INTO A REAL *** KICKING.STEP UP IN TEXAS YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO ANY MCDONALD'S IN TEXAS.BUT I WOULD PERFER YOU COME TO DALLAS.

hollins1

THIS PROBLEM WITH MCDONALD'S IS SO SIMPLE.STOP SPENDING YOUR MONEY WITH MCDONALD'S.IF YOU PLACED AND ORDER ONCE AND MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE'S COULD NOT GET IT RIGHT.YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT THIS MATTER AS THAT'S IT.COOK AT HOME OR DO YOU KNOW HOW?SOUND'S TO ME LIKE YOU LIKE TO COMPLAIN.THEIR IS KNOW ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND.GOING TO KEEP GOING TO THE SAME PLACE THAT EITHER THEY CANNOT OR WILL NOT GET YOUR ORDER CORRECT.MAYBE THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

Mr. White

Mcdonalds is so horrible because all they do is hire fat loud mouthed she boons and vile muh *** buck n-iggers.Mc Donald's is a McN-igger loving company.

Check out 365black.com. A McDonald's website dedicated to embracing niglets, tar babies, sheboons and buck n-iggers.

I love going to mcn-iggers and harassing all the *** skinned yard apes that work there.White women need to be careful because they could get muh dikked by all the buck n-iggers that work there and hang out and sell crack while eating fried chicken and "soul food." that ain't soul food, it's called Apefrica Pavement Ape cuisine.