Took a Picture in McDonalds Toronto (yonge St)

315 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews

October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious Burger.....The Manager of that McDonalds denigrated Me for taking the picture in front all the Patrons in line and in the Restaurant .....She Claimed i needed to delete the picture , claiming its McDonalds inc. company policy....No Signs are posted anywhere....She followed by refusing service after I ordered then refunded my payment ......Very disturbing event at ...Im Not Loving it....Can somebody please explain why She signed the refund receipt admitting to Her wrong doing.?..........Don't want to go there anymore ...this manger scared me ...No More McDonalds for Me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mcdonalds Mcdouble Burger
Review category
Fast Food
review #709921

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mcdonalds? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
315 of 1275 Mcdonalds reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 30 #1179449 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What kind of a *** takes photos os employees at a mcdonalds. That is just messed up. I think the manager was right. The posted needs to get their head examined.

3 1 Reply
What else happened

Nov 14, 2015 #1063727 Hickory, North Carolina, United States

First thing I want to say before my comment is that I am not defending McDonalds. I have had a lot of bad experiences with food not being hot, stale food, bad and rude management, etc.., too much to name. I am on your side believe me.
You should not be taking pictures of employees! Did someone do something illegal if so take them to court. Not unless you saw someone doing something to your food you should not take pictures of employees. Is there more to what your saying?

6 1 Reply

Oct 05, 2015 #1043462

First of all, it is rude to take pictures of people without their permission. Second, I'm sure there are no signs stating that you can't take a dump in the middle of the restuarant either, but since it is common sense, it is what's known as an unwritten rule. Third, the manager did not sign the receipt to show that she was at fault, she signed the receipt showing that she approved the refund and to show where the money that is now not in the drawer went. I'm sure she refused service because you refused to delete the pictures you took as requested, and you probably argued with her, so she refunded your money and asked you to leave. I was a manager at a retail store before I retired, and this guy came in and was taking pictures of my cashiers. I asked him to stop and he refused, saying he was within his rights to take pictures if he wanted, so I called the police, who responded, and it turned out the guy was wanted for questioning for attempted kidnapping in the next county over. Makes me wonder why you were taking pictures in the first place...

11 1 Reply

Oct 04, 2015 #1043087

Weirdo. You can't just photograph people without consent. *** creepy man.

9 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mcdonalds. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mcdonalds.
Filing a new complaint about
×