Toronto, Ontario

October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious Burger.....The Manager of that McDonalds denigrated Me for taking the picture in front all the Patrons in line and in the Restaurant .....She Claimed i needed to delete the picture , claiming its McDonalds inc. company policy....No Signs are posted anywhere....She followed by refusing service after I ordered then refunded my payment ......Very disturbing event at ...Im Not Loving it....Can somebody please explain why She signed the refund receipt admitting to Her wrong doing.?..........Don't want to go there anymore ...this manger scared me ...No More McDonalds for Me.

Review about: Mcdonalds Mcdouble Burger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Submit review

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1179449

What kind of a *** takes photos os employees at a mcdonalds.That is just messed up.

I think the manager was right.The posted needs to get their head examined.

What else happened
Hickory, North Carolina, United States #1063727

First thing I want to say before my comment is that I am not defending McDonalds.I have had a lot of bad experiences with food not being hot, stale food, bad and rude management, etc.., too much to name.

I am on your side believe me.

You should not be taking pictures of employees! Did someone do something illegal if so take them to court.

Not unless you saw someone doing something to your food you should not take pictures of employees.Is there more to what your saying?

First of all, it is rude to take pictures of people without their permission.Second, I'm sure there are no signs stating that you can't take a dump in the middle of the restuarant either, but since it is common sense, it is what's known as an unwritten rule.

Third, the manager did not sign the receipt to show that she was at fault, she signed the receipt showing that she approved the refund and to show where the money that is now not in the drawer went. I'm sure she refused service because you refused to delete the pictures you took as requested, and you probably argued with her, so she refunded your money and asked you to leave. I was a manager at a retail store before I retired, and this guy came in and was taking pictures of my cashiers.

I asked him to stop and he refused, saying he was within his rights to take pictures if he wanted, so I called the police, who responded, and it turned out the guy was wanted for questioning for attempted kidnapping in the next county over.Makes me wonder why you were taking pictures in the first place...

Weirdo. You can't just photograph people without consent. *** creepy man.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1042763

There is something called common sense, you would not like it if someone took a picture of you and posted it online, so don't do it to others.