On 3-14-2018 at 11:30 am at the McDonald's on boardway in Newark n.j. through the drive-through service I ordered two orders One Number 6 and a big breakfast I paid I proceeded to receive my order and there I told make sure that this condiments the syrup is in the bag for the hot cake .

This facility has been an ongoing problem and no one has said nothing about it. My family members and others in general. When the lady provided the food I specifically questioned her make sure the syrup is in the bag.

(She stated it's in the bag) I drove off to eat the food with my child at the house when I check the server was missing this problem has been an ongoing problem at this facility and this has passed newest time with me at this facility

It gets irritating with the high prices of food and when they service they throw it in the bag like if it's worth nothing it's worth nothing and the attitude is *** the customer I went back and handed the food over and explain to them I don't want it my food appetite is gone in the years past McDonald's sold me a filet of fish that send me to the hospital because of the mayonnaise and it was sitting in a bin when you guys usually sit food in a bin at this facility. I have the receipt to show my order a person just gets tired of the b*******like if my food is the feeding a dog can someone please get back at me with so they can start firing and hiring people that are looking for a job let you learn how to treat people right my number is 862-686-6816 I'll be waiting for someone from corporate to call me in reference to this matter ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Comments