15-31 Central Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055, USA
1.5

TODAY JULY 24 2017 I ORDERED FOOD TOUGH THE DRIVE-THRU. WHEN I GO HOME I SAW SOMETHING ARE MISSING AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

I CALLED THE MANAGER AND I EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEN SHE TOLD ME TO COME GET THE FOOD OR COME GET MY MONEY. I HAVE TO WASTE A HALF HOUR OF MY LUNCH. TO ME THAT'S NOT MY FIRST TIME THIS HAPPEN AT THIS RESTAURANT. THEY ALSO DO THIS TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE.

THAT IS ONE WAY TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE. IF YOU DO THAT OFTEN MCDONALDS MAKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM STEALING. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. THE MANGER WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL .

THIS IS AT SEVERAL MCDONALDS . I'M TIRED OF THIS .

I'M GOING TO SEND THIS TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS . I HOPE SOMEONE WILL FIX THIS PROBLEM .

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Drive-through.

Comments

This is why you should check your order before leaving the restaurant parking lot.

Personally, I think it's good that they're willing to let you come back to have the mistake corrected instead of just washing their hands of the whole situation the moment you're gone. It's not the employees' fault that you didn't check your order until you were back at home.