7894 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA 30236, USA
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I visited McDonald's on tara blvd #1620. Where do I start.

Well, they took 3 minutes to ask for order. When I finally was able to order, the order takes was interrupting my ordering thinking that she could read my mind and finish my sentence, not to mention she was laughing on the Mic. Because of that I was over charged for something completely different than what I ordered. Because I had a special request for my order, when I got to the pick up window, I checked, it was not special like I requested.

The manager shooed me off and told me to pull up. So i patiently waited. Only to get the wrong sandwich. When I went in the store the manager made me feel like I was a bother and that he was just a robot acting like a puppet on strings..

I asked for all my money back with your food untouched because I don't know of you know it or not but the order taker sets off whether the transaction is a good one or a bad one.

You have failed. I will drive out of my way now to go to another location that deserves the respect that they give the paying consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments