2.1

Went to McDonalds with my family while on vacation, ordered 6 meals, 4 apple pies, and 2 cookies. The female taking our order acted irritated and rolled her eyes while taking the next order at the window.

We get to the receiving window a manager is handing out food- tells me she substituted 2 cherry pies for apple because they ran out. I do not like cherry. Then they gave us a 6 piece nuggets instead of 10 so I mentioned it, the manager argued so I told my daughter to give me the receipt. Before she could the manager ordered me to give her the nuggets, snatched them out of my hand and walked away.

She came back, almost threw the nuggets in my lap. I asked for her name, she hid her name tag and said why? I said because you are rude. She then told me to GET OUT OF HER DRIVE THRU and walked away.

We got home my fish was barely cooked and cold, the fries were hard and cold. My total for the miserable experience $47.33.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Machele

For whatever good it will do, complain to corporate---they have a website---about this location. Then, never eat at McDonald's again as there are many better options available nowadays. McDonald's has had it's run all these years.

@Machele