12808 Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego, CA 92129

DON'T EAT AT THIS LOCATION!!! Unsanitary and disgusting!!!

If I could give a negative rating I would!!! After ordering my food I went to the lady's room to wash my hands and what I saw was extremely disgusting. I saw a young female employee exit the smelly bathroom stall after using it and she walked right past me to exit the restroom without washing her hands! So I said to her "Aren't you going to wash your hands?" And she just gave me a rude snobby look and exited the restroom.

I left the restroom; went up to the front counter and was disgusted to see the same female employee handling the hamburgers without any gloves. I immediately canceled my order and asked the cashier to please get the manager. The cashier said the manager was on lunch and would be back soon. After waiting for a long time I couldn't wait any longer and had to leave.

However, I will be filing a complaint because handling food without washing your hands or using gloves is how germs and diseases are spread! I was hesitant to out the female employee on this review but people should have the right to know who is preparing their food.

The female employee was a young overweight hispanic woman with dark hair and a name tag that said Ann. I won't eat at this McDonalds as long as it continues to employ unprofessional and unsanitary employees!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It sounds like they have got some unsavory employees working at McDonalds.

You are not wrong but you are deluded if you think this doesn't happen at every single place you eat, maybe even your own home if your spouse/kids ever help with food preparation.