2.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Got there at 9.52 pm... didnt leave 2nd window until 10.24.... had to pull up wait for 10 minutes for food they forgot.

Got home to find all burgers were burnt badly and 2 people found hair IN their fries....

Tried ALL day to call location but no answer and mailbox full.

Spent 40. And once hair was found in 2 seperate meals AND the fact all burgers were so burnt noone finished their food.

Extremely dissatisfied and upset, as i have very little money and i wanted to treat my kids and instead every1 went to bed pretty much hungry...

On fb i am a member of 2 different food review groups and repeatedly over last 2 weeks ppl have been posting negative things but we had to go to this location due to car situation...

I want a refund, as i am NOT taking food from this location everrrrrr again, it was hairy and burnt and took over 30 minutes to get our food....

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds French Fries.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

The fried Baloney Sandwiches that my mama used to make for me were out of this world. Way better than anything that I have ever gotten from McDonalds in my life. Probably Healthier Too.

That sounds really gross! I think that you should ask for and receive Double Your Money Back.

to Someone #1517311

When I called corporate I told them I'd never eat from there again, and told them I wanted a refund. I am still waiting for a returned call ... ugh

to Anonymous #1517588

The reason that i say Double Your Money Back, is because they are making you have to go through a big hassle to return the food, making you get all upset, having to make a trip back to the store. That's why I say that you should get double your money back, plus they should give you the meal that you ordered done right.

When someone goes to McDonalds, they just want a good meal for a good price. They shouldn't be given sub-par stale or gross food. McDonalds should do that as a good sign of customer relations. Rather than losing customers like they have been doing, they could retain them.

I've read many college books on business and customer relations, so I know what I am talking about. Giving customers the run-around, making them contact corporate headquarters is the way to lose customers.