814 NW Hwy 7, Blue Springs, MO 64015, USA
1.9

A few days ago i had reached out of that night when I was ordering and was very disrespected by the supervisor and manager on that shift the next morning I went in to speak to the day manager and he had been very helpful and had appeased me and what my concerns were. The manager and supervisor of that night did not take care.

For my concerns or and also had missed my order and had incorrectly made my order when I approached them to tell them about my experience one of the managers said if you don't like it why don't you reply and the supervisor was disrespectful and did not even care what I had to say. It was an African American woman and a white older lady that evening the day manager said he was going to take care of it he had had problems with them in the past but I would still like to be contacted and know if this was being handled correctly and if they are being dealt with cuz I do not like going back there anymore if they're there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

Mcdonalds is an overated, undervalued, one on every corner icon. Disgustingly convenient, hard to pass up food factory.

That we love to hate,

Gone are the days of the 15 cent hamburger. Some walk in restaurants with an actual wait staff are more economical to visit and have much better menu's.