125 Laurel St, Waukee, IA 50263, USA
3.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Update by user Dec 23, 2018

Also I was only reimbursed for one check, when we clearly had 2 table markers.Suggestion: since you seem bent on technology develop trackers on those table markers that show what table was delivered the order, with a required checkoff after its cleaned.Or install a rumba on each table that cleans it automatically when nothing is on it.But you MUST have clean tables...this seems like a health department issue.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2018

Waukee Iowa location is filthy and employees are lazy and rude...Possibly the worst McDonald's I've ever been in, and I have lived in Colorado, California, Alaska and Illinois...

Upon entering the store in ordering our food I went to look for a clean table and could find not even 1. I asked the girls behind the counter to wipe the tables and they looked at me like I was crazy. They said they would send someone out when they had time but these people were standing around talking and doing nothing.

I asked to speak with a manager and after several repeated requests he finally slowly walked to the front and asked me what my problem was. I walked him around the store and asked him if he could show me even one clean table and when he said no I said then I suggest you get your people out here and clean this up or you will have no customers. He said he would refund me my money instead and when I berated him for running off good money from a private business owner he said that they would call the police. I gladly accepted that offer and explained the situation to the police.

Now looking at Google, I see your sales have slumped to the point of bankruptcy, qnd am wondering if you know the reason is the horrific customer service provided and the filthy condition of your stores.

Not visiting again!

Comments

It can't possibly be worse than the one I visited in Washington D.C.

Those pictures looks like a straw wrapper and crumbs? Not that seruous

to Youcantbeserious #1618332

You might think its okay to eat in other people's filth, but there are lots of children with runny noses sitting at those tables in the middle of flu season. You must be a no common sense millennial like all their employees...did you not read that they are in bankruptcy? These restaurants are failing and I hope the owner understands his employees would rather call the cops than wipe off even one table...there is ZERO customer service in this restaurant.

From those pictures, it didnt look "filthy" it looked like a straw wrapper and crumbs..........?

to YouCantBeSerious #1618331

Wow, drama drama.

to Anonymous #1618330

to BronzeSilverDollar851 #1638890

At least the table wasn't covered in Special Sauce like I have encountered before. provides plenty of nourishment for all of the roaches.