Sharpsville, Pennsylvania

The reason I have gone back to this McDonald's is in sincere hope that MAYBE this will be a "good day" and they actually have a high level of good customer service. But, now I know, no matter what day or time of day, there is no passing grade of customer service at this establishment.

After sitting for several minutes in line at the Drive-thru at the McDonald's in Hermitage, PA; the first several minutes behind the car in front of me and the second several minutes at the window (only told to move forward to the third window because our sandwinches were not done yet...2 Sausage McMuffins and 2 hashbrowns were ordered) and waiting yet a few more minutes at the third window. When we finally got our order, the girl apologized and stated they had given us complimentary apple pies and chocolate cookies for our long wait. Upon checking the our bag, as we are driving off, I found that our order was NOT COMPLETE. We did not receive, not only the complimentary cookies (that we were assured by the girl who handed us our bagged order), but not our original order with 2 hashbrowns! WTH?! We did receive our 2 Sausage McMuffins, 2 apple pies and "several" packets of strawberry jam.

I could not fathom going back into that restaurant, so I called and spoke with Heather, who apologized. Heather offered me my hashbrowns when I return to the area next as long as I have my receipt...

After my return and receiving my hashbrown (that I bought and paid for but did not receive) the next time I am in the Hermitage, I area; I assure you I will NEVER return to this restaurant again. I have NEVER seen such incompetence served by McDonald's EVER. This restaurant, on Rt 18 in Hermitage, PA, is giving ALL McDonald's a black eye...SERIOUS retraining is needed for this store!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Boque is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments