Update by user Mar 15, 2013

Y'all are so defensive. Read it with a calm tone, and sipping green tea.

Thats what I was doing when I wrote it. I simply want people who have never worked in the fast food industry to understand,drive thru is for quick service. If you have a full family meal, it is very rude and inconsiderate to use the drive thru.

My whole issue wasn't the time, I was off, didn't care. It was a complete lack of any type of service.

Anytime an employee makes eye contact with a customer they should say hello. And when they are behind the register, a customer is right in front of them, they must acknowledge the customer.

Thats all I'm saying. Bad service is bad.

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2013

I went to the McDonalds at Cave Springs Rd and Highway 70 for a McDouble. That's all I wanted. Just a $1 cheeseburger. So I pulled in the drive thru. Lady in front of me ordered over $20 in food. So I pulled out of the line and went inside. Walked up to the register, girl behind the counter looks at me, then walks away. I said, "HI! HOW ARE YOU?" to which she continued to ignore me and talk to another employee.

wtf It's too much trouble to ask a paid employee to say "Hi, I'll be right with you?" *** McD's.

And people, please, if you have more than a $10 order, go inside. You ruin the whole effect of drive thru when it takes them more than 2 min to get your order out. ***, Taco Bell gets 70 seconds from the moment you make your order, for it to be paid and handed out. So Stop being lazy and self-centered. Go inside.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Cheeseburger.

Comments

Allen, Texas, United States #623117

It is very said that you can't wait two minutes. Slow down buddy before you stroke out. Yes, she was rude but geesh, take a deep breath and relax.

Wasco, California, United States #623017