Yesterday morning I went to McDonald's with one of my Booger King Coupons that said that you could get two Crossainwichs, Two Hashbrowns, And Two small coffees all for $5. They told me that I couldn't get Sausage and Egg McMuffins anymore, that it had to be Biscuits.

I told them that I didn;t like biscuits (the last time I got Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits I had the most aswful case of Diarrhea!). We had a standoff and there was the black lady manager, the white manager and the employee all just standing there while I stood there with my $5.51 money in hand. The black lady said "everything else is more!" and she had told the white lady manager already that I didn't like their biscuits. Finally, she rang up my order for the Sausage and Egg McMuffins.

I noticed that they were indeed much noticeably smaller than they used to be. My hashbrowns tasted real gross and greasy and old, but this time my coffee was actually pretty good. Then again, I had asked for a whole bunch of sugar packets and had put like 15 sugars in there (or mo!). I think that it is a disgrace that McDonalds has made it's McMuffins smaller.

I think that they should bring them back to the size that they were before.

Also, I asked the young lady employee for a water cup and the black lady manager chimed in "You need to make sure that you give them the see through smaller cup so that you can be sure that they aren't stealing any soda in it!" I don't think that I will be going back to McDonald's as much with my Booger King coupons anymore now that they let me know that it has to be on biscuits. I don't wanna get Diarrhea like I did that time before, it was awful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Egg Mcmuffin Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• What The Flock
  • They Dont Give A Flying Flock
  • Flock Flock Flock Flock Flock
  • Lose The Flockin Attitude
  • Dis Coffee Be Flockin Nasty
  • Gimmie Some Flockin Respect
  • Flock You Mcdonalds

Comments

They be so small because McDonald's is doing whatever it can to increase it's profits so that it can pay it's employees $15 an hour. It sounds like they aren't making very much of a profit off of you with your always using "Booger King" coupons.