i visted the store on butterfield and york road in elmhurst,illinois i asked that my order to be fresh.i ordered a daily double meal with a large sweet ice tea.

the manager was at the window told me that all food was fresh and tried to give an ice tea in a large cup intened for a medium drink.whenever i request a fresh meal i thought as always that it would be made to order. i was told no. i then went to the mcdonalds on 25th and washington in bellwood,illinois where i was given exactly what i wanted, i think he was rude to me and racist because i was of another race which should not have mattered what i wanted . he also told me he didnt care if i did complain.

well thats what im doing i have visited that mcdonalds in elmhurst many times with no problem who is this guy he should not be working with the public. i was hurt because i never encountered anything like this .

he should be reprimandate immediatley i dont want him to lose his job but as a manager he should not refuse me what i wanted or at least tell me that he didnt have cups of i would have to wait for my food he makes me not want to visit mcdonalds anyway i visit because it is quick and i like your sweet tea and your fries very much but not if im going to be refused the service im accustomed to .i have worked for mcdonalds in chicago on diversey and narragansett for two years on the grill and i always received fresh orders and made them accordingly im very disappointed with this store and will not visit again and will think twice before i visit another

Review about: Mcdonalds Manager.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments