3008 Monroe St, Toledo, OH 43606, USA

Update by user Sep 18, 2017

I found the site very hard to navigate.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2017

Ivisited your store#12734 @3008 Monroe Street, Toledo, OH 43606 on Saturday, September 16th at 1046am. I was treated very rudely and with total lack of professionalism by either a shift supervisor or manager.

I was unable to see her badge with her name. I ordered a sweet tea with light ice. When I received it there was no ice. I asked for packets of catsup for the fries when the order was placed.

Upon receiving my order i asked for a cup of ice and was ignored and after asking 2 more times was told that would be 10 cents; which I replied that my drink had no ice. I gave her the 10 cents. Also, when I checked my bag there were no catsup packets. I asked for some and she replied that I hadn't requested them.

I told her I had requested them when I placed by order. She was very rude and disrespectful. I have worked in the food industry and customer service as well. I have had to deal with a lot of disrespectful people throughout the years.

However, as the old saying goes "the customer is always right" should be ahered to. She could have complained about me to her fellow employees in private and not disrespected me. She showed a total lack of decorum. If she doesn't like to deal with the public she should find another profession.

I do realize that she and other employees have to deal with alot of rude and disrespectful customers, but that is the name of the game when dealing with the public. Last but not least ordered and paid for a mocha frappe and was only told after it was paid for that the machine was not dispensing correctly. Seems like there was a lack of communication with employees at this store.

If you would like to respond to this, please feel free to contact me at shsmith47@bex.net. Susan Smith

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Customer service.

Comments