I worked at a McDonalds near me for part of the summer to help pay with college and one of the assistant managers treated me like garbage in front of the customers. On one day it was in the upper 90s, maybe even 100 and our AC was busted and to make things worse, the fry station and grill are right behind the front counter, so it makes it even hotter.

When I didn't have customers, I took a sip of water from a water bottle I bought on the way to work but the assistant manager told me I wasn't allowed to drink in front of customers and took my water, dumped it out in the sink, and then threw the bottle out. She has even gone out of her way to embarrass me in front of customers and made up excuses for why any issue in the store (even when I was at a completely different part of the store) was my fault and would say "sorry he's new", even though I started working there a month before she did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

• assisant
  • mean

Comments

h.kitchener
#1207495

If you don't like the manager or the working conditions, then quit and find another job. This is not rocket science.