5990 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008
2.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My order was incorrect and we were given absolutely zero sauce for our chicken nuggets, and the worker had no idea what a McCafe was. She kept asking us if we wanted cream or sugar for our coffee and after several attempts to explain we wanted a McCafe we changed our order.

The total on our food order was $16.65 which I expect to be reimbursed for due to cold food, absolutely no sweet and sour sauces for McNuggets, and a complete lack of understanding on drink order.

After arriving home, I drove to another McDonalds that is closer to my home to try and fix the order, but they said they were unable to help me because they are a different franchise than the other one. :(

The McDonalds visited was 5990 Avenida Encinas in Carlsbad Store #7582 Time: 7:15 Pm on 4/13/19

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Mcdonalds Cons: Lack of competence.

• Mcdonalds Bad Service

Comments

That's about right! When you want sauce they don't give you any, and when you don't want sauce they slather it all over your sandwich!