5990 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008
2.8

My order was incorrect and we were given absolutely zero sauce for our chicken nuggets, and the worker had no idea what a McCafe was. She kept asking us if we wanted cream or sugar for our coffee and after several attempts to explain we wanted a McCafe we changed our order.

The total on our food order was $16.65 which I expect to be reimbursed for due to cold food, absolutely no sweet and sour sauces for McNuggets, and a complete lack of understanding on drink order.

After arriving home, I drove to another McDonalds that is closer to my home to try and fix the order, but they said they were unable to help me because they are a different franchise than the other one. :(

The McDonalds visited was 5990 Avenida Encinas in Carlsbad Store #7582 Time: 7:15 Pm on 4/13/19

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

McDonalds Cons: Lack of competence.

• Mcdonalds Bad Service

Comments

That's about right! When you want sauce they don't give you any, and when you don't want sauce they slather it all over your sandwich!