I waited in line for 45 minutes at the Kent, OHIO location. After waiting 45 minutes AFTER my 12 hour shift at my job, I was starving and so happy to order finally.

Then the guy proceeded to tell me that they were closed, when there were 5 cars in front of us waiting at the window for their food? I was so disappointed mind you this McDonald’s is OPEN 24/7!!!! ALSO, I witnessed the man working the window SPIT INTO SOMEBODYS FOOD!!!! I am so disappointed and am curious as to who was managing this restaurant at this point??

I proceeded to call the restaurant to see what the deal was and the guy was so nasty to me that I don’t think I will ever revisit this location or spread any good word about it. I will be compensated for the time I spent sitting in my car waiting and will continue to wait for a reply from you.

Sincerely,

A Very Disappointed Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments

ImpossibleQuokka

What compensation do you want. You were not charged.

You did not get any food. Why not just visit a soup kitchen if you cannot afford Mcdonalds.

@ImpossibleQuokka

Because then they would actually have to walk inside to get their meal. Soup Kitchens don't have drive thru windows that they can go through.

h.kitchener
#1661921

I don't suppose you ever thought of actually parking your car and hauling yourself into the joint to order, did you?

@h.kitchener

I'm glad that all of those lazy slobs use the drive-thru. It's always real crowded in the lobby.

Sounds normal for fast food places. Hold your breath for compensation.

ImpossibleQuokka
@Anonymous

They are entitled to none.