1660 Dekalb Ave, Sycamore, IL 60178, USA

Hello, I visit this drive thru 5-7 days a week and have never had any problems. I order the same thing every time--a large black coffee and a large ice water.

In fact the employees have been amazing. Well, anyway..this morning I came to the drive thru and when I got up to the pick up window I encountered a very rude, disrespectful manager--Amanda. Her mom and I had worked together many years ago and apparently this employee does not care for me. I have no clue, this is my assumption after how I was treated and talked to today.

She told me to get out of her drive thru, swearing at me, telling me if I want a large ice water I have to pay .38 cents for and she will not give me one for free. Her exact words were "not on my damn shift". She was telling other employees in the store that " I have put her through so much *** she does not like me and she will not wait on me. Finally, one of the employees that waits on me almost every day and gave me a cup for water.

She was very apologetic for the way I was treated by her manager, Amanda. I have not seen this woman or talked to this woman in over 6yrs.

I left the drive thru in tears. Never, have i had a problem like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Comments