Quality of Food

I ordered med latte with skim milk and 2 sweeteners at drive thru.When I am finally able to drink some because it was scalding hot, the 1 st sip was still kinda hot but I taste no sweetness in it whatsoever.

so like a few times in the past I thought perhaps they didn't stir it properly. so I had to stir it which was a pain because of the way the cup and cover is designed with the tab that you flip over and then push into slot. Anyway, I stir then sip and no sweetness,. then I start drinking the coffee and it has almost no coffee flavor, it's just skim milk with a little bit of coffee flavor.

horrible, I couldn't drink it and threw it away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of latte. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of latte and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Mcdonalds needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned latte in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mcdonalds.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Is this a real review? You honestly have time to complain about one bad coffee?