McDonald's in St. Louis Park, Minnesota -franchise owned by Kenneth P. Darula.

1. Pulled into drive up line. Both ordering stations were unoccupied. Five Cars ahead of me in line. Decided to order food based on typical wait times and the time required to get my wife to her work. Ordered (1) Egg McMuffin meal with orange juice and (1) sausage-egg McMuffin with coffee. Total price = $11.23.

2. Waited 5 minutes - no movement of line. Car in front of me pulls out of line and leaves before reaching payment window (Window 1).

3. Wait 5 more minutes - no movement of line. Car that HAS paid at Window 1 leaves. (NEVER seen this before).

4. After 10 minutes total wait, we arrive at Window 1 and pay via Discover. Attendant checks our order, recognizing that people have pulled out of line. Time: 9:12 am

5. After 3 minutes, pull to Window 2. I can see that there is only one customer at counter inside, so they are not busy inside. We are handed coffee and orange juice and told to pull around to other side of store to wait for food.

6. After waiting 8 additional minutes, we leave without food in order to get wife to work on time.

Total wait time: 21 minutes.

I cannot understand how this McDonald's can stay in business. Clearly there is difficulty attracting and retaining employees legally permitted to work in US at his location. This is BY FAR the worst quick-service experience I have ever had and we will look to other quick-service options rather than McDonald's in the future.

THEN - I sent this complaint to McDonald's through their website and have yet to receive any "we're sorry" or anything other than acknowledgement that they received my complaint

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

You are blaming them for not being quick enough when you have no clue at all what requests and needs the five cars before you had. Way to be civil.

People of reasonable upbringing and taste avoid these types of establishments like the plague!They pander to cheap people who have no business being surprised or complaining...

seriously, step it up a bit.Quality and service are all around us, but you'll never find it at the bottom-of-the-barrel places...