Sydney, New South Wales
Featured Not resolved

Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the front, cafe worker packing drive through, 4 cooks and 1 manager doing something on a iPad, and not even helping with service ,dining area bins over flowing.This is not the first time I have had an issue with this store, sundae's never have enough topping evening through I have paid and asked for it, last night I ordered a fillet fish meal the fish was hard and dry I have photos of this, no point taking it back to complain as no one in this store could run a chook raffle if they were having one.

Really they wouldn't of cared,well that's the way I see it.for a store that is open for 24 one would think they would have the staff on for that time of evening.Thank you

Pauline

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mcdonalds and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mcdonalds manager at Mcdonalds was managers being rude and disrespectful and i did not like the customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcdonalds.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Mcdonalds to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Oh for f**** sake it's a flippin' fast food meal.

I don't have the problems at McDonald's that other people report, but I still would not expect great service/food on Christmas Eve. Whoever owns this particular location needs a beating for being open on Christmas Eve! Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, no one wants to work during that time.

It was 10pm on Christmas eve, no one gives a *** about your fish sandwich.You should have went home and pounded Mountain Dew and Doritos like your normal routine, then passed out with your 58 cats.

Grow up, it's McDonald's.It's not even food.

Sara
Warsaw, New York, United States #1085832

McDonald's and other fast food establishments constantly have negative reviews.The food is expensive, the service is almost always terrible and you can usually count on the orders being incorrect.

Let's not forget folks... these are the people who were picketing for $15.00 and will now indeed be making that by 2021.

Because of this, most of them will be out of a job and replaced by robots. Prototypes are already being tested.

We are all human and we all make mistakes, some of them are unavoidable, HOWEVER,

if you are someone who chooses to eat there, then you choose to deal with all of the problems that come with it.

Have you ever gotten one of those little white hard rock like pieces in your burger? Are you aware that is actually bone? Do you know where the animals come from? First let me say, I used to eat at these places, and I am not a vegetarian.

The chickens go though incredible pain and suffering, being scalded and burned and even sexually abused (yes, sexually abused) by the humans that are causing the other forms of torture. The cows are purchased at livestock auctions. There are cows that cannot be sold at auction because they have body sores (similar to bed sores), all over their bodies. They were not improperly cared for, but due to these sores, they cannot be auctioned.

These are the cows that McDonald's purchases.

The cows are COMPLETELY (sores and all), ground up and become your burgers.So,...

kuei
Vallejo, California, United States #1083902

You sill eat at McDonalds?Some svckers never learn.

Not sure why people even bother to report McDonalds.We all know what to expect.

Find out if it's franchise owned and notify the owner.