Mcdonalds - Worst service and food
Went for a meal at five dock mc Donald's on the 24.12.2015,between 10:00 and 10:30pm, service was very poor drive through was super busy , 1 team member at the front, cafe worker packing drive through, 4 cooks and 1 manager doing something on a iPad, and not even helping with service ,dining area bins over flowing.This is not the first time I have had an issue with this store, sundae's never have enough topping evening through I have paid and asked for it, last night I ordered a fillet fish meal the fish was hard and dry I have photos of this, no point taking it back to complain as no one in this store could run a chook raffle if they were having one.
Really they wouldn't of cared,well that's the way I see it.for a store that is open for 24 one would think they would have the staff on for that time of evening.Thank you
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Managers being rude and disrespectful
- I did not like the customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mcdonalds Filet-O-Fish
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- "8 months my family and I did not go to McDonald due to poor customer service, not getting to correct order etc. Tonight I decide to give it another chance...."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "No one order from Dhgate especially from this seller ! They've directed me to so many places & I've been waiting over 2 and a half months for my dress!..."
- "This is Connor Baker. Recently I was facing problem with my Gmail account. I thought somebody hacked my account. I search for Gmail support in Australia. I call at this..."
- "Consumer Protection and Advocacy Bureau(CPAB) 2F Trade and Industry Building 361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave. Makati City, Philippines 1200 May 05, 2015 To Whom It May Concern; Kami po ay nakatira sa Sydney Australia at..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."