very upset that the mcdonalds in harrisburg on johnstown road is full of rude emplyees.i used to visit there atleast 2 maybe 3 times a week because i ate my lunch there.

everyday its another fight with the employees. they r always outside smoking or giving the person in line behind me my food. either way, everyday is a pain. im just discusted and have now started visiting taco bell during lunch hour.

i understand mcdonalds wrkers are usually young n rude, but this place is just full of em..even manager is rude.im discusted with the service lately.

Had an Experience with Mcdonalds?

Comments

Judging from your spelling and grammar I am assuming the person behind you they always give your food to is your parent.After all it was your parent who paid for the food and they are only doing this because children like you tend to drop things.

They are just doing this so you can eat your happy meal and they don't have to make another one fresh for you incase you drop it.I know thta in third grade you want to feel like a big boy or girl.

Word

Mcdonalds - Chicken Nuggets Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Mcdonalds "I am very disappointed with the Macdonalds in Arcadia. I went to buy a happy meal for my son, its his favorite, when we get home and i open the..." Read more Mcdonalds Premium Mcwrap Review from Sunrise, Florida Mcdonalds "Just down right disgusting and unsanitary. Moldy food!!! I will never eat from any McDonalds again. Purchased a McWrap and noticed that my wrap had green mold growing on it...." Read more Mcdonalds - Consistently getting order wrong Mcdonalds "We live 5 min. from location at Viking/Airline, we have multiple hamburger choices with Airline Dr. in Bossier expanding rapidly. Went to McDonalds at approx. 10:50 tonight, receipt shows that..." Read more Mcdonalds - Manager Review from Saint Johns, Michigan Mcdonalds "So i stopped at McDonald's in Galesburg MI on our way back home today, after drinking almost an entire cup of coke I notice on the side of the cup..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more