I went today to McDonald's on Westport Avenue, in Norwalk CT. I ordered 2 new Grilled Onion Cheddar Burgers that I seen in a commercial.

.30 extra for Mayo

I brought them back to my office to eat them, I took the wrapper off the burger to find 3 strands of so call Grilled onions, Dry as a piece of used leather. Very disappointed with Mc donalds. I will never eat their again.

How could you even try to sell a New Burger like this, when it's not edible to the consumer. I even going to the BBB and show them the pictures that I had taken with my I-phone and what junk is being feed to the consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Burger.

Comments

Kent, Ohio, United States #601725

Yep, give them a chance to make it right. The same as you would want someone to do if you messed up at your job.

These are new burgers as you said and possibly the employee didn't get the right measurement. You act like you spent $20 on steak instead of $2. Wow once I got spoiled milk at my grocery store. Maybe the seal was loose.

I went back and exchanged it. I didn't freak out. "Aaarghh.

I will never buy milk again! Alas!"

You should have saved the burgers and taken them back to McDonalds after work and asked for the manager instead of posting here. You didnt give McDonalds a chance to make things right.

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #590492

The BBB won't do anything about that. A sandwich that you consider bad, isn't what they concern themselves with.