3740 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa Springs, FL 34447, USA
2.3
Quality of Food

I've been coming to this McDonald's here in Homosassa, FL most every night around the same time. Tonight I pulled through the drive through and ordered the two for five dollars special.

I paid with my debit card, as I always do, and pulled to the next window. I was immediately informed to pull forward of the windows and wait for my order. TWeLV minutes later, I departed the area and made a call to the restaurant and ask for the manager. A young lady, probably less than 21 years old identified herself as the manager.

I explained that I waited for twelve minutes and finally left (my time is worth more than that). She told me she didn't have time to talk to me. I advised her that I was going to call corporate headquarters and submit a complaint. Her reply was, "I'm not worried about it." Meanwhile, I'm out the money for the two for one deal and nobody seems to care.

Obviously, I'll be going to the Taco Bell across the street from now on. If corporate is like local, I'm sure you'll blow this off. Thats fine. I'm a disabled veteran and a member of several organizations.

This will be mentioned at each of those.

Don't bother trying to explain or offer rationalization. I got screwed tonight by McDonalds and that's all there is to it.

Kevin V Bearden, PhD

CTR1 US Navy Retired

Product or Service Mentioned: Mcdonalds Manager.

Mcdonalds Cons: Way i was treated after 12 minutes of waiting for my order.

Comments